Thursday, May 10, 2012

Work Projects–Lobby

wsc lobby
3d lobby
So this is what I have been busy with lately.  This is for a counseling center.  The client was wanting to make their lobby more functional.  It used to have desks on each side of the room for a full time and part time person.  When someone was called back for their appointment it was like they were walking through a runway.  So we centered the desks and combined them.  They also wanted seating for 20.  By combining larger lounge chairs with smaller chairs and adding ottomans that double as seating they have well over 24 seats.

The software that I am using is definitely giving me a challenge.  That is why the lamps look a little funny.  It has been awhile since I have used it and it is kicking my butt.  Are you working on something right now that is more of a challenge then you thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment