Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Felt Flower Pillow

I have seen different versions of flower pillows in several stores, boutiques and blogs.  Every time I see one I think it is so adorable and would be such a great pillow on my sofa.  But then I look at the price tag and it is anywhere from $20 to $70.  That is a little out of my price range, especially since I like to change them out frequently.  I figured I could make one for a lot cheaper.  I followed this tutorial and it was pretty simple, just time consuming.  The tutorial had you glue each petal.  I wasn't patient enough so I ended up sewing each piece.  I bought the felt at Hobby Lobby, and I already had an existing down pillow.  So the cost was definitely less than $20

If you don't have the patience to make one, here are some on Etsy that you can buy.

1 comment: